If you are not completely happy with your purchase, please read our returns policy and conditions carefully to ensure you are eligible to return your purchase and receive a store credit.
Ensure that you follow the returns process for your location to ensure the return is processed promptly and correctly.
Please download our returns form and send the item back to us.
Return address: PO Box 216, Coolum Beach QLD 4573, Australia
Download the Returns Form
Timeframes for Returns
For products other than faulty products, to be eligible for a return of your product, you must ensure the product is returned to us 14 days of the goods being delivered to you.
We will offer a store credit on any item purchased from Salty Sadie if the garment:
- Has a genuine manufacturing fault; and/or,
- Does not correspond with descriptions given to you (with exception to colour/pattern resolution, see below).
- Please note any refund for a faulty garment must be credited to the original card or account used at the time of purchasing the garment.
If your preference is an exchange of product, but we do not hold stock of the same type or size, we are able to offer a store credit to the value of the original purchase price of the garment.
Outside the above timeframe, our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian consumer law.
You are entitled to:
- A replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage; or
- Have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the fault does not amount to a major failure.
A faulty item claim must be made within a reasonable time of receiving the goods. For faulty garments please email your contact details, your invoice number and a description and photo of the fault to email@example.com. We aim to respond to your email within 4 business days.
If a fault does not amount to major failure in the garment, we are entitled to elect between providing you with a repair, replacement or other remedy.
Should you seek compensation, you must provide documentary evidence of the alleged loss or damage suffered by reason of the fault or by reason of any failure of Salty Sadie to comply with a consumer guarantee under the Australian consumer law. The above policy is consistent with consumer rights under the Australian consumer law.
Please bear in mind that photos may slightly different from actual item in terms of the colour due to the lighting during photo shooting or the monitor’s display. We have made every effort to display, as accurately as possible, the colours of our products that appear on our website. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate. The position of pattern/design may slightly different from what you see. For this reason we do not refund returns for slightly different colours or patterns.
Wrong Size or Change of Mind
Subject to compliance with the above timeframes for returns, we will offer a store credit for a change of mind or for incorrect sizing if:
- The garment has not been worn, altered and/or washed and is in pristine condition so that it can be re-sold.
- The garment has not been damaged whilst in the customer's possession or during delivery.
- The customer has proof of the garment purchase.
- The original labels and swing tags are attached to garment.
Note: ‘damage’ may include the presence of any fake tan, make up or other marks and the presence of the smell of cosmetics, perfume, deodorant, washing powder or other product and odours on the garment.
Other Conditions for Returns
You must complete the returns form and enclose it with the goods you are returning. You do not need to email or contact us prior to sending your return to us but we do encourage this for faulty products.
The returns form and goods must be returned to the address at the top of this page and be receipted by us before we are able to issue you a refund or a store credit.
We are unable to process returns and store credits until your item is received and has been inspected by us.
The cost of return shipping is at the customer's expense for any return due to a change of mind or wrong size.
We do not refund or add credit for cost of return postage. we inspect all return items upon receipt. Unless the product is faulty, if your returned goods are assessed as having been worn, damaged, altered, tags removed, or otherwise returned outside of the stipulated timeframe, we will notify you of this assessment and the goods will be returned to you.
We do not accept responsibility for items that are lost or damaged by your courier when being returned to us. We recommend you keep a copy of your couriers tracking number for your follow up.
Other than faulty goods, once we receive your return and subject to the conditions above, we will issue you a store credit covering the cost of the item, excluding the shipping charges.
We aim to process your return and send your credit note within 4 working days of receiving and inspecting your returned item.
Unless the Salty Sadie items are faulty:
- We do not offer exchanges. If you have returned your product due to a change of mind or incorrect sizing, you can purchase the product in your required size (or other product) using your store credit.
- We cannot hold items for exchange while we wait for your item to be returned.
- For health reasons and personal hygiene, swimwear, underwear, activewear, bodysuits, bralettes, earrings and Loving Tan Products are not eligible for return.
- When you purchase an item that is discounted, on sale or you use a discount code, it is treated as a final sale. As a result, we won't be able to refund or credit you for a change of mind or wrong size issue on your sale item.
We are quick to begin processing orders so once you place your order we are unable to cancel it.